CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Roadblocks of life

Throughout Life there are going to be roadblocks. This is inevitable. We cannot go through this life and expect every day will be full of roses. What we choose to do when these roadblocks come display our character. The last few months have been very difficult for me, the shadows are looming and darkness has been ever present in my life. BUT God knows this, he is ever present in the darkness with me. He has been holding my hand and enveloping me in his arms of love. He has made himself known through his word, through his people and through my family. These special friends have prayed for me when I could not pray for myself. The Lord has brought new people into my life and he is using me now for his honor and glory. Roadblocks are inevitable, right now I cannot jump over these roadblocks. I just cannot physically do it. But I can move this roadblock piece by piece with God's help and slowly get through it. Only the Lord knows why he allows trials to blanket us. This dark period has been difficult I am not going to lie. But after I emerge from this darkness the sunshine will be present and I pray I will be able to lift someone else up.

14 comments:

Leslie M. said...

There ya go! Up and a runnin'
hugs,
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
YOUR Sissy
Comment#1
http://www.leslielovesveggies.net/

valerie2350 said...

oooh oooh I want to be the 2nd comment!!! :)

Hi Helen!

Leslie M. said...

Oh Valerie.. You are the best!! Helen Meet Valerie! XOXOXO
Hugs Ladies!
Leslie

Michele P. said...

Hi Helen! Glad to meet you :) looking forward to many more postings from you! Welcome to the bloggy world!

Helen233 said...

Hi Valierie and Michele
Thank you so much for your comment, and I sure hope you will read my blog, My life has been hysterically funny and real, I will be posting on things that have happened in my life, make sure you have your diapers on, hahahha.
Leslie M is my Twin and TOGETHER you won't know what hit ya, I cannot MAKE the stuff up that has happened to me, BUT THROUGH IT ALL it has made me the Woman I am today.
Thank you again for your posts, it is wonderful to meet you both and I thank you from the bottom of my chubby lil heart.

Helen233 said...

Valerie,
Please please forgive me for misspelling your name, in my super zeal to get my post posted I neglected to check it first, boy I sure have alot to learn. Please bear with me while I learn my baby steps, I know I will stumble around a bit but hopefully will be toddlin around soon.

Thank you again!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Helen! :) Very nice blog. I hope you have a great time blogging. Hugs, Robin

Helen233 said...

Thank you Robin for visiting my blog I very much appreciate your seet comments,

By his grace Only!!!

Robin said...

Your blog is wonderful. :) Thank you for sharing your testimony of God's faithfulness. Love Karen T.

Helen233 said...

Karen thank you for stopping by too, I really appreciate you taking a peek at it.

More will come!!!

Lyndy said...

Looks great Helen.

Helen233 said...

Thank you Lyndy!!!

Jaggie said...

looks good to me too... I started a blog a while back but haven't spent much time on it.. I am still wanting the MSN groups back..LOL...

Helen233 said...

Jaggie,
thank you for taking a look as well.